Ultra bright and fully featured, the Epson EB-435W 3LCD Multimedia Projector is ideal for delivering exciting presentation and lesson content in modern classrooms and offices. With a high precision short throw lens and colour light output of 3,000 lumens in WXGA, the EB-435 delivers beautiful, bright images with virtually no shadow or glare. Suitable for desktop use, or mounted to Epson’s purpose built ELP-MB27 wall mount, the EB-435 is a versatile, high performance tool for corporate and classrooms.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High Precision Short Throw Lens – virtually eliminate both glare in the presenter’s eyes, and shadows blocking the content for the audience
- Optional Interactive Functionality – Turn any hard surface into an interactive workspace with the ELP-IU03 Interactive Module
- Advanced Networking Capability – Enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location
- Broad Connectivity Including HDMI – HDMI, USB display, PC Free slideshows, network* and optional wireless connectivity* (*model dependent)
- 16W Built-in Speaker – Built in audio with the power to fill a classroom
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
The short throw distance of the EB-435W enables presenters to stand close to the board without glare in the eyes. Shadows are virtually eliminated too, meaning the audience has an unobstructed view of the presented material.
Need to project a big image in a small room? Thanks again to the short throw lens of the EB-435W you can simply place the projector on the table, and create an image on the wall as large as 60″ (Widescreen 16:10) from only 61cm away!